[RP TownTalk] Town Center - Dreams

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 14:09:05 UTC 2007

I think the hot debate is good for us. It gets
lots of ideas in the open, challenges us to
find where we are trying to get with all this
when we do not know exactly where we are going.

What caught my ear was what can we do
with some eye sores down there on Kenilworth
Avenue.  Let's table town center for a few minutes
& really get into how can we deal/make it
happen to deal with the Kenilworth Ave eye sores.

I think a lot of you alls ideas are good but I do not
know anything much about jumping in here to help
out.  These discussions happen for a reason - we
need to find a positive solution to something and
the need is great along Kenilworth.  To start with
1 tiny plot of land that is an eye sore would be
great. If the ideas work - then we could move to
the next eye sore.  But I have a feeling nobody
will want to sell their piece of land w/o huge monies.
But something good has to come out all this
brainstorming.  So keep on going till we find where
we can do some good whether Kenilworth, Town
Center or someplace else.       Em