[RP TownTalk] Town Center of Dreams

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 13:29:30 UTC 2007

Bruce,

Here's the problem with your ploy.
1. Jemal is not going to be scared into doing anything by threat of being
taken to court. You've got to be kidding me! So if your're going to do  that, it
had better be a good suit, and we'd better be prepared to have the  bluff
called. Yes indeed it WILL be a big battle. "See you in court!", is what  they'll
say. Posturing Shmosturing. All it will succeed in doing  is aggravating an
already delicate relationship with this community,  that still has a chance of
flourishing, thanks to the continued efforts of our  Mayor and Council. Is
THAT what you want? To kick a sleeping giant?

I'm not saying that we don't continue to hold their feet to the fire on
things that are contractually owed. Of course we do. But you can do that through
arbitration and negotiation. It's called diplomacy.

Our slap happy "sue them" society clouds our vision.
Patience people, patience!

Jay

In a message dated 9/13/2007 8:35:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,