[RP TownTalk] RVFD Halloween GoatMan & Douglas

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 16:56:44 UTC 2007

Well with risk of being painted as some sort of Douglas  Development defender
I feel the need, in light of recent colorful  passionate and lively debate,
to bring into the light and inform the town that  Douglas Development has in
fact made a generous donation to the Riverdale  Volunteer Fire Department, of
the use of the John C. Dorsey building  to hold the annual Halloween fundraiser
haunted house, put on by  GoatMan Hollow Productions.

It's a similar arrangement to the one Pete and Sons made last  Halloween.

A proper "fan fared" announcement with dates and times and info for  any who
may like to volunteer, will be coming soon. But a heads up that opening  night
will be, as last year, FREE to ALL townsfolk of Riverdale.

I know it's not the permanent business that we are all hoping for, but
maybe, just maybe, the attention that the old Credit Union building got last
October, helped Pete put a business in that building.
Maybe, this may do the same. We can wish can't we?

Please help support the Fire Department and this very fun yet scary  event
that the town can be proud to call its own!

Cheers
Jay Wright