[RP TownTalk] Alternatives to trash...

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 13:08:23 UTC 2007

Thanks Marc for posting such helpful suggestions. It is great to know about some of these resources!
For ink cartridges, my church (St. Camillus) actually collects them (same deal I think- someone pays them some amount per cartridge). So you may want to check with your favorite charity or non-profit to see if they also do this. (or they could start).  Also there is a group called Laser Monks (you might have heard of them- monks who sell toner cartidges!) who recycle them and donate the proceeds to charitable causes. (www.lasermonks.com)

Thanks for the great ideas!
Kathy