[RP TownTalk] recycling

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:32:46 UTC 2007

Mike, please tell me if I'm correct or not -- putting things in a slightly
different way and striving for simplicity:

   - From the perspective of the Town (in order to enhance revenues and
   minimize costs borne by the town and we, the taxpayers) the best practice is
   to bring the following to the Town's Public Works Dept on Saturdays btw 9 -
   5:

   1. all paper products (including newspaper, white paper, glossy paper,
   phone books, magazines, cardboard, etc.)
   2. metal recyclables (cans, aluminum foil, etc.)
   3. (What else?)

   - The County recycling pickup on Wednesdays should be used for
   recyclable glass and plastic.

Please correct as necessary!  Thanks!

Dwight Holmes
Riverdale Rd.

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog only-BYOC)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/