[RP TownTalk] Clean Up Day

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 15:00:54 UTC 2008

Maybe our excellent Public Works Department ought to get free pizza on Spring Clean Up Day!

I had always had this idea of organizing 'thank you' perks for our police and Public Works - people would let me know in which month they would bring some goodies - homemade or store bought - to the departments, so they could 'feel the love' of the residents here.

Anyone interested, contact me off list and we'll see what we can do!

Nancy