[RP TownTalk] Sunday May 4th: ArtsFest + Children's Day @Riversdale

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:04:23 UTC 2008

Friends and neighbors...

Sunday, May 4th is fast approaching: Our town will be hosting for not
one but two exciting events: the 1st Annual Riverdale Park ArtsFest
(11 am - 6 pm) AND Children's Day at Riversdale House Museum (Noon - 4
pm).  For more information pls see the ArtsFest webpage on the RP Wiki
at http://rpartscouncil.org

Free admission for the whole family!  Artist exhibits and sales!  Free
children's workshops!  Great food, live music and theater!

The ArtsFest takes place in Riverdale Park's Town Center on Queensbury
Rd. by the MARC station (where the Farmers Market is held).

If you are an artist (or know any artists) and would like to
participate (showing and/or selling your art, or giving
demonstrations) please see the Call to Artists on the Wiki
(rpartscouncil.org). YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 15th to apply!

The same day is Children's Day, just up the street at the Riversdale
House Museum ($2 per adult or child)

Thanks to our County Councilman Eric Olsen, a free shuttle bus service
will be provided between the ArtsFest and Children's Day activities.

Dwight Holmes
Riverdale Park Arts Council

+ + + + + + +
The ArtsFest is a Riverdale Park Arts Council event made possible by
generous contributions from the following sponsors:
Town of Riverdale Park
Eric Olson (District 3 County Councilman)
Calvin and Jane Cafritz
Delvin Fanning
Riverdale Lions Club
Riverdale Park Business Association
Ev-Air-Tight, Shoemaker, Inc.
Douglas Development Corp.
Geppetto Catering
Kenilworth Liquors
Chambers Funeral Home
Formal Associates, LLC
Lance A. Whitney T/A Red Oak Building & Grounds Maintenance
Richard James
Archie Palmore

--
1st Annual Riverdale Park ArtsFest