[RP TownTalk] FW: [goatmanhollow] Help Locals! Clarence our Clearance pig has been stolen!

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 14:45:48 UTC 2008

Can anyone help Linda or Ashby?

Arletta

  _____

Hi Everyone,
Today we participated in the Hyattsville Community Yard Sale and during
our set up our big pig sign was stolen. He is a carved painted wooden
pig with blue and red accent colors and Clearance is painted in red on
his side. He was seen being loaded in a small single seat cherry red
pick up truck by a woman with a salt and pepper pony tail. We think
this was a local abduction and any information could be reported to us
or Hyattsville City police. There is a picture posted at
www.rheadaryll.com/clarence.htm He is very loved and very missed any
info would be greatly appreciated.
Linda and Ashby

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=15256062/grpspId=1708565470/msgI
d=821/stime=1208033440/nc1=5008816/nc2=4025304/nc3=5286675>