[RP TownTalk] town center

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 00:41:58 UTC 2008

I just wanted to publicly thank the Arts Council for all of their
work in preparation for the Arts Festival.  I'm not sure if you have
been up to Town Center recently, but the display windows look
fantastic and make such a big difference in how the space feels.
THANK YOU!!  Decorating the windows in town center has been discussed
for several years, but thanks to the Arts Council it finally happened.

Thanks again to all of the Arts Council volunteers for all of your
hard work.  I can't wait until May 4th.:)

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com