[RP TownTalk] this place is hoppin'

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:47:34 UTC 2008

and how could i forget to add the RP Farmers Market -- PG County's favorite
producers-only market! -- which is starting up again on Thursday May 1st --
two weeks earlier than last year -- and runs through Thursday October 30, 3
to 7 p.m., every Thursday.  (for more info see
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Park+Farmers%27+Market)