[RP TownTalk] Needed for May 4th ArtsFest: yogurt containers, baby food jars

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 01:45:48 UTC 2008

Thanks to all those who responded last week with offers to save your
gallon milk (or water) jugs (with lids).  We've received some, and
look forward to getting those from everyone who's already responded
and also from anyone else. We need bunches of those.

Now, new requests for the Children's Tent activities:
1) Please save your (washed) plastic yogurt containers (all sizes, no lids)
AND
2) Please save your baby food jars (with lids)

If you use these and can donate all your empties for the May 4th
event, pls email or call me to work out details.  Many thanks!

Dwight
240.396.6831
dwightrholmes[at]gmail.com

--