[RP TownTalk] Community and a Night Out

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:34:02 UTC 2008

Friends and neighbors,

I know that you have received a number of different invitations to come out
for our National Night Out Against Crime, but I want to remind you that
tonight is the night! Despite a chance of rain, I know this is going to be a
great event.  Bring the kids, dogs (on leash please :-), visitors, or just
come yourself!

There has been a lot of effort put forth by both town staff--much of it off
the clock!--and resident volunteers and this is a great opportunity to say
thanks to our police for all they do to keep us safe.  Our public works
folks and code enforcement will be there too, and they play key roles in
preventing crime in our town as well. Its also going to be a great
opportunity to meet and greet people from other neighborhoods and let each
other know that we care about keeping EACH OTHER safe too!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Vern
--
Vernon Archer, Mayor