[RP TownTalk] old trash cans and yard waste

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:20:33 UTC 2008

Hi all,

You may have noted on the flier sent out about the new trash and waste
removal that collection of yard waste is specifically on Wednesday now. You
can put yard waste in any standard container--old trash can, new tote, small
branches in tied bundles, etc--and it will be picked up and handled
separately from household waste.

To keep yard waste from accidentally ending up in the standard trash land
fill you should not put in out before Tuesday evening or it might be
accidentally picked up with Monday's standard trash pickup.  Of course, I
expect that will happen occasionally just as it has in the past, but we
should be able to successfully keep yard waste separate for the most part.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor