[RP TownTalk] Bates Service

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 14:12:23 UTC 2008

OK - how many times this morning am I going to have to hear and see that Bates truck FLY down my street?  I've seen them at least 3 x this morning - going, what, 30 miles an hour?  I don't have any judgement as to the actual speed, but they are going very fast, accelerating hard past my house, then screeeeeching to the stop sign.  Please, those that have the authority, please tell them that going these speeds endangers our citizens and wastes fuel.  We have lots of little kids that play in the street here on the 4800 block of Oglethorpe, and the multitude of cars parked on the street make it especially dangerous.

Thank You

Nancy Mooney