[RP TownTalk] trash "cans"

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:32:54 UTC 2008

Bulk trash is now on Wednesdays and "by appointment"
I've tried to accurately update the info on the Wiki, here (there are
still some unanswered questions in my mind, and if anyone has more
accurate info under the new regime, please correct it on the Wiki, or
let me know!):
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Garbage+%26+Recycling

--
"There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class,
that's making war, and we're winning."

--Warren Buffett, richest person in the U.S.