[RP TownTalk] Donations for the 2008 Holiday Market

Jim Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 18:59:40 UTC 2008

 Hello Riverdale Residents,

As many of you know, in twelve days we will be having our Annual Holiday
Market and we are hoping to add some seasonal cheer by decking the halls
with some festive decor.  However we are trying to be mindful of the cost of
this venture, so we are asking for ANY spare decorations and equipment that
you are able to donate or lend us.

What we are looking for...

WHITE LIGHTS
RIBBON
Generators (very helpful and lowers the budget of our event)
AND REALLY ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE THAT MIGHT BE USEFUL.

We have a drop box at Susan Coleman's house, address is 4720 RIVERDALE
ROAD.  Please leave items in the box on the front porch in the box.

If you have something that you would like us to return after using, please
put it in a bag with your name and phone number clearly marked on it.  We
will contact you after the event to arrange there return.

If you have any questions please email Betsy Campbell at
artbybcampbell at aol.com.

Thanks you for all your help and Happy Holidays!

--
Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Market Coordinator