[RP TownTalk] Washingtonian Dirt Cheap Eats

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Tue Dec 2 19:22:06 UTC 2008

The December issue of Washingtonian includes the "Dirt Cheap Eats"
listing.  Local hits are El Tapatío on Kenilworth Ave., Pho 88 in
Beltsville, the original Ledo's in Adelphi, and Food Factory in College
Park.  They also list a "Bulgogi Cart" that sounds a lot like Koh's, who
come to our farmers' market -- they, too, serve only bulgogi & bibim bap
-- but I dunno.  Next year maybe some of our newer watering holes will
make it?  I vote for Shagga, the new dirt cheap Ethiopian place on Rte.
1, with ZERO ambience but great authentic food.

Regina