[RP TownTalk] Activities and Events

Hyattsville CDC sweisenberg at covad.net
Tue Dec 2 22:02:14 UTC 2008

Neighbors,

There are a number of upcoming activities and events in and around town and the Arts District; here a few we've gotten notice of listed chronologically, with links enbedded or some details just below the list:

Tuesday, Dec 2nd 7:00 PM: City of Hyattsville Tree Lighting Ceremony, Magruder Park
Saturday, Dec 6, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM: Mount Rainier Community Craft Fair, Joe's Movement Emporium
Saturday, Dec 6,  9:30 AM - 3:00 PM: Good Cause Holiday Sharing Fair, 4413 Tuckerman St, University Park
Sunday, Dec 7, 5:00 PM: Gallery Opening: Design Studio, 5702 Baltimore Avenue
Friday, Dec 12, 5:00AM -12:00AM: Capital Area Food Bank Annual "Stuff aTruck," Giant Food Parking Lot, 3521 E-W HWY
Saturday, Dec 13, All Day: Studios and Venues throughout the Arts District see below
Saturday, Dec 13, 10:00 AM -3:00 PM: Hyattsville Alternative Gift Fair, Lustine Center at EYA
Saturday, Dec 13, 10:00 AM -3:00 PM: Toys for Tots Toy Drive at University Town Center
Saturday, Dec 13, 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM Riverdale Park Holiday Fair, Riverdale Park Town Center
Sunday, Dec 14, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Riverdale Park Holiday Fair, Riverdale Park Town Center

Cheers,
Stuart Eisenberg, Executive Director
Hyattsville CDC
www.hycdc.org

     Host:
           Erica

            Location:
           Design Studio
            5702 Baltimore Avenue, Hyattsville, MD 20781 US
            View Map  |

            When:
           Sunday, December 7, 5:00PM

            Phone:
           301.779.4907 / 202.446.7373

            Please join us for the opening of our new art gallery, Design Studio, in Hyattsville's

            historic arts district. Enjoy mingling with various artists while viewing their dramatic

            works of art. Great art, company,  and conversation are what this night is all about,

            and we want to share it with you!