[RP TownTalk] Rt. 1 Planning tonight-12/10 + Cafritz Meeting 12/13

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Fri Dec 5 20:18:01 UTC 2008

There are times when Riverdale Park Town Talk is just a dumping ground
for other's.  It is most obvious that we are being dumped on when the
same "news" release is posted twice.

One copy of the Rt. 1 Planning night was posted here at 12:32PM. The
second copy at 1:35PM. It seems to me that the second poster doesn't
read Town Talk, just post.  I'm waiting for the Collage Park sources to
send us there copy of this "news".

COC