[RP TownTalk] Rt. 1 Planning tonight-12/10 + Cafritz Meeting 12/13

Hyattsville CDC sweisenberg at covad.net
Fri Dec 5 22:26:35 UTC 2008

Cranky Old Coot,

My apologies for the redundant posting.  I do read, and read with interest
and concern all the Towntalk postings.  I attend events in Riverdale Park,
have friends and socialize in Riverdale Park, spend money in Riverdale Park
and even occasionally post a thought and an opinion on the listserv, rather
than just observe.  I communicate with elected officials in Riverdale Park,
and sometimes go to Council Meetings.  I don't just dump information.

Perhaps you might allow for the phenomenon that not all Towntalk electronic
postings get distributed by the various server routes the same way, in the
same time frame.  Some of our individual e-mails come via a pop-server into
Outlook, and the pop-server may be pre-programmed to download at intervals
that cause one to miss a previous posting before responding to something
else. Listserves don't function as Instant Messaging does. Sometimes
postings don't come in in a way that reflects the times they were posted.
and aren't received in the same order they were posted.

Anyway, have a better weekend: and BTW I posted to Towntalk at the request
of and as a courtesy to the (College Park) author of the original message,
so don't be disappointed if that third posting doesn't come in as predicted.

Cheers,

Stuart