[RP TownTalk] Belated thanks to all who made the Holiday Market & Festival of Lights possible

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:04:35 UTC 2008

Just wanted to say a belated thanks to everyone who helped make last week's Riverdale Park Holiday Market & Festival of Lights possible. We had a great time shopping, singing, touring the town, getting our picture taken w/ Santa, and catching up with neighbors. I know a ton of work and unpaid time went into your efforts and it's very much appreciated!

Happy holidays to everyone,
MarcThe RP Muse Blog ~ Highlighting local arts & culture. Submissions welcomed. http://therpmuse.blogspot.com

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:53:38 -0500From: lking at knob.comTo: towntalk at riverdale-park.orgSubject: Re: [RP TownTalk] Hank's Tavern & Eats - Menu and Opening OfferIt is getting to the point where TownTalk contains almost as many advertisements for commercial businesses outside of Riverdale Park as comments from citizens in Riverdale Park.Were is that DELETE key again?  grumble, grumble, grumble.COC