[RP TownTalk] Hank's Tavern & Eats - Menu and Opening Offer

Jim Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 22:25:37 UTC 2008

With all due respect, we do send out info to other towns also in the
interest of gaining new patrons and retaining current patrons for our
events. I think the  opening of new area businesses is an appropriate use of
this list. I think there may be a point to cutting frequent messages from
our list, though. It's a good question and worth considering. The question
for me is where  to draw the line. COC, I appreciate your thoughts
especially since they probably represent many others also.

jc

--
Thanks,

Jim Coleman