[RP TownTalk] Hank's Tavern & Eats - Menu and Opening Offe

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 04:39:09 UTC 2008

Well, The Glut Co-op in Mt Rainier is 2.14 miles from our house, according
to MapQuest.

Whole Foods has apparently committed to a store in the Cafritz development
and this was reaffirmed, I understand, at the Cafritz presentation last
Saturday. I think some industrious TownTalker should open a bookie line on
when Cafritz will be up & running. I'm guessing sometime in 2014 (*assuming*
this big R doesn't turn into a big D).