[RP TownTalk] Purple Line route thru Riverdale

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 05:44:52 UTC 2008

I've actually been trying to post messages about the plans for the
Purple Line when I hear about them. Here's the official website where
you can learn more about the current view of the project:
http://www.purplelinemd.com/

The Maryland Transit Authority hosted 4 public meetings in November to
get feedback from the public. Here's where you can look at the
presentations the MTA gave at the public hearings:
http://www.purplelinemd.com/aadeis/aadeis-public-hearings.

It's my understanding that right now everything is still negotiable.
Here's a link to the various alternatives being considered:
http://www.purplelinemd.com/our-study

-Sarah