[RP TownTalk] Crime reports and streetlights

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 13:44:19 UTC 2008

I subscribe to Crimereports.com, where they e-mail you reports of crimes commmitted in your area.  From what I'm seeing lately, there's a lot of thefts and breaking and entering in or near town, and on the 29th there was a robbery at knifepoint near my apartment building on the 4700 block of Ravenswood Road.  Let's all be careful and keep an eye on what's going on in our neighborhoods.  If you see something that doesn't look right, let the police know about it.

Have a safe, happy, and healthy 2009!!