[RP TownTalk] Ooops, forgot the "streetlights" part!

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 13:45:10 UTC 2008

Is Public Works the right place to report street lights which aren't working?  the streetlight directly in front of my apartment building (4701-4703 Ravenswood) is operational, but the one at the corner of Lafayette and Ravenswood has been out for a few months (it was reported to Public Works), and it appears that a street light is out in the 4700-4800 block of Ravenswood.  Too, the lights which are attached to the underside of the East West Highway overpass (on the Lafayette Avenue side of the bridge) haven't been working for over a year; I'd also reported that.  Thanks for any help on this.