[RP TownTalk] Ooops, forgot the "streetlights" part!

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 14:00:31 UTC 2008

Sue,

I will forward this to PW and we will certainly report and followup to get
it fixed.  However, PEPCO is a huge institution and frankly we find that
they are just as likely to respond quickly and correctly to reports from
individuals.  It seems that the more reports they receive the more likely
they are to respond promptly, so please report it directly to them also.

Happy holidays,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor