[RP TownTalk] Roommate Wanted

Sarah Nemeth betweensundays at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:16:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

We're some nice girls who need another roommate to share a large
Georgian-style home in historic Hyattsville. Currently we have one room
available.

We have an on-site washer and dryer, a large common area including dining
room, living room and stocked kitchen with dishwasher, and a large bathroom
with tub and shower.

We're clean, responsible, professional women going through school and work,
so we understand the needs for a quiet, stress-free environment.

If you're interested, please call Sarah at 240.354.4832 or e-mail
betweensundays at gmail.com

Thanks!