[RP TownTalk] re Feb 19th Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation meeting in our Town Hall

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:20:53 UTC 2008

I'm hoping one of our town officials can tell us briefly the purpose
and agenda of this meeting of the Prince George's County Economic
Development Corporation that is scheduled for Feb 19th at 5:30 in our
Town Hall. I assume it has to do with local issues since it is being
held here. Thanks!

The TownAnnounce item reads:

    Prince George's County Economic Development Corporation
    Meeting: W/ Kevin Malachi, Vice President
    February 19, 2008, 5:30 p.m.
    Meeting held at Town Hall.

--
Riverdale Park Community Calendar