[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Elementary Open House

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:14:38 UTC 2008

Reminder.....

Friends, Moms, Dads, and Parents-to-Be,

I've been working with the principal at Riverdale Elementary, Carol
Cantu, as well as Heather Iliff, our school board representative, to
organize an open house at Riverdale Elementary for prospective
Riverdale Elementary parents.  I know many of you are trying to
figure out the next steps for your child and I know there are a host
of questions out there about our local school.  This is your chance
to ask them directly.  In addition, Heather Iliff can fill you in on
everything happening with the school system--other programs as well
as the gifted and talented program that 2nd graders are eligible for.

Please mark your calendars and RSVP to dmglaros at gmail.com.  I'm not
sure this will be hosted every year, so please don't hesitate to come
even if your child will not be going to school for awhile.

Please forward to other people who may be interested...

Riverdale Elementary School
Open House

February 27th
7:30am-9am
Riverdale Elementary School Library
Breakfast Provided

*Ask your questions
*Take a tour of the school.  See the kids and teachers in the classroom.
*Meet the Principal directly
*Find out more about the school's program
*Meet other parents with kids your age

RSVP to dmglaros at gmail.com
(Also, please let me know if your child is joining you.)

Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com