[RP TownTalk] Liquor Store Opposition - Walk-In Petition Signing Sunday, March 2nd - ONLINE Petition Signing Open 24/7!

Heather Blanchard heather.blanchard at mac.com
Fri Feb 29 11:13:20 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,

As you heard from Vernon, the Board meeting was cancelled for this
past week, but we still want to make sure that we get as many
signatures and letters to the board as possible. So if you were
thinking about getting involved, please do! Its not too late!!

WALK IN PETITION SIGNING: Drop by the S&J on THIS SUNDAY, March 2nd
from 5-7 to sign the petition and a letter to the liquor board. I
will be the one with the clip board at a table!

ONLINE PETITION SIGNING: You can always sign a petition online at:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Riverdale_Citizens_Say_No/
signatures.html

Thank you so much for all the great people that came out to the S&J
to sign petitions.

Hope to see you on SUNDAY!

Heather Blanchard
703-593-3823