[RP TownTalk] looking for apartment to rent

jennyrite at netzero.net jennyrite at netzero.net
Wed Jan 9 17:49:42 UTC 2008

Hi Karen,
Just to add to what Sarah said, if you are interested in renting a single family home, it might be a good idea to check with JD Williams - his offices are in the eponymous "JD Williams Building" at the corner of 410 and Rte. 1.  He was the realtor who handled the rental of our home, and it was the best move we ever made.   That was in 1997, and we are still in the same home which our excellent landlords sold to us in 2005 (again JD was the realtor).  We have had almost 11 very happy years here (and counting), thanks in large part to JD Williams.
Hope that helps,
Jenny Wright

-- Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland <twacks at his.com> wrote:
Hi Karen,

Finding a house to rent in this area is a little odd - there are a few
that are listed by realtors, and  many more that just have "For Rent"
signs out front. I've noticed two houses for rent since you posted your
note - one on the southeast corner of Lafayette and Somerset, north of
East West Highway (maybe 4701 Somerset?) and another on Nicholson St
between Lafayette and 48th....

If I were you, I'd drive around the neighborhoods you are interested in
to see if you can find any of these "For Rent" signs....

-Sarah

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us