[RP TownTalk] Family Yoga - Saturday 1/26/07 and thanks

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Thu Jan 10 00:09:59 UTC 2008

Good Evening to all,

All of us at  Yoga Space were very happy to see  so many of you at our
free class day, thanks for helping to spread the word and coming out.

Gloria

Family Yoga (adult & child ages 6-12 no younger siblings please)
No yoga experience required
Teachers: Carol Mermey and Rebecca Gitter
Saturday, January 26, 2008, 3 - 4 pm
Fee: $20 family (2) - additional adult or child $10 each,
We are sorry, but Yoga Space is only big enough for 10 families

Yoga teachers Carol Mermey and Rebecca Gitter present this workshop
giving parents and children an opportunity to playfully explore yoga
together!
Improve your body and mind with a fun approach to breathing and
movement. Increase strength, flexibility, coordination and posture.
Learn fun partner poses, breath techniques and enhanced concentration
that will create a foundation for health and wellness. The bond that
occurs  between parents and children who take this is truly special and
a gift you give to each other.

Yoga Space
4206 Gallatin Street
Hyattsville, MD 20781