[RP TownTalk] recycling Coleman propane fuel cylinders?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Jan 13 06:58:51 UTC 2008

Not lots of help but when I've gone to the dump I've seen stacks of LP
bottles (the 20 lb ones mostly). It's free on Sunday but there is always
a line. Would be a pain if that was all you had.  I suppose they qualify
as HAZMAT so you can't put them into our new "single stream" recycling.

Cleaning out my garages is on my short list. I will try to remember to
let you know when I plan on taking a truck load.

Lou