[RP TownTalk] Orange Male Cat

Shera Jenne shera at shera.tv
Sun Jan 13 21:21:03 UTC 2008

Hi Everybody
I know this list serves all too often as the lost-cat-newsletter, but
I hope you'll indulge one more posting. Our cat has been missing for
a while now, but I thought it would be worth a shot sending some info
out to see if anyone has any leads. He's extraordinarily friendly,
which may have landed him in a well-meaning neighbor's house. Theo is
a neutered male orange and white tiger. Last seen around the 4400
block of Oliver Street. He had on an orange collar.

If you have any ideas, sightings or leads, let me know.
Thanks!
Shera