[RP TownTalk] Car thieves...AGAIN

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 17:56:30 UTC 2008

Just a note to report that the car thieves are at it again!  My neighbor's car was stolen after the culprits ransacked and stole equipment from my son's work van AND his car.... A G A I N  !  I think this puts it at 7 times in the last couple of years that my household has been violated.  I'm seriously contemplating purchasing that wonderful security system that was marketed to our neighborhood last summer and maybe purchasing a couple of shotguns and o, maybe let my dogs run loose in the neighborhood to chew a few thieves a new one.

Sorry if this sounds like I am a bit upset. Go figure! Time to sell and move, because I'm sure the next time it happens, which I'm sure it will, there will just be the " Oh, sorry Ma'am"

47th Avenue