[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Jin Lee Palace Liquor License

Marilyn Schoppet marilyn_schoppet at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 02:33:04 UTC 2008

To Everyone!

I walked home from PG Brake & Front End on Kenilworth AV (to 5308 Riverdale RD) today after dropping off my car for service.
I could not believe the deterioration of mostly all the properties on the way.  I was ashamed of where I lived.  I was also angry at my
neighbors for destroying their homes.  For, most of the damage was due to neglect or mistreatment of the property.

I'm ready to fight against any further neglect or mistreatment which includes the establishment of businesses known to attract
questionable clientele and unwanted behavior like loitering.  A liquor store at the corner of Riverdale RD and Kenilworth AV will
only add to the deterioration of this town and I will fight against it!

Marilyn Schoppet