[RP TownTalk] Car thieves... again!

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 18:27:14 UTC 2008

I think you have every right in the world to be upset
and angry.  I had a purse stolen (in Greenbelt) 2
years ago and even though I didn't have much in it in
the way of valuables or cash, there's still a horrible
feeling of being "violated."  It really burns me up
that we go out there and try to earn honest livings
and buy nice things for ourselves, only to have these
things taken by punks who want to live outside the
law.  I don't know what the solution is, personally;
seems if you move near ANY urban area anymore, crime
is a major worry.  Hopefully you and your family and
neighbors will not have any more problems with
thieves.  Having stuff stolen just ONCE is more than
enough.