[RP TownTalk] Car thieves... again!

CAROL DE PRATO tazimax at verizon.net
Fri Jan 25 18:50:53 UTC 2008

Along the lines of similar....2 days ago I was happily sitting in my nice
warm house and all of a sudden I heard a crash and skid sound right outside
my door.  Being the only house on the street, I immediately ran out to find
my mail man furiously pointing up the street.  A blue Dodge Dakota was
sideways on my street, spinning wheels to turn around and fly down the
street.  As I looked at my truck I heard the horrible hissing sound of a
tire going flat and saw that my front fender was smashed.  The mail man
found the truck 2 blocks down the road abandoned.  Sadly for me it was a
stolen truck that hit me, so I get to pay 500 dollars to get it fixed. I am
sure the police will never catch the guy that hit me, and all I hope is that
he has whiplash that lasts for the rest of his life.
Carol DePrato