[RP TownTalk] Eco-Green Living Presentation Tonight!

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Tue Jul 1 22:55:04 UTC 2008

Neighbors,
Hope to see you at the presentation tonight by the owner of Eco-Green
Living, a store in DC that sells eco products and is interested in
potentially locating here in Riverdale Park. If you can stop by, if only for
a few minutes, please do so -- it's important for this business owner to see
the enthusiasm and support the community has.

Thanks, and see some of you in a few minutes,

Alice Ewen Walker
Councilwoman, Ward 1

--
Alice Ewen Walker