[RP TownTalk] Apologies

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 2 11:24:48 UTC 2008

All

In retrospect, I feel that some of my statements on Town Talk regarding the mansion and Ed Day were inappropiate.  I have a great love for the mansion and as all of you know a passionate disposition.  On more than one occasion, I have said things that I regret later.  I would like to apologize to Ed and say that I appreciate the great work he's done.  Things have only gotten better during his tenure.  I think all of us have the same goals regarding the mansion, just different ways of getting there.

Emily, I'm also sorry if I ruffled your feathers.

Bruce