[RP TownTalk] Street light at 4701/4703 Ravenswood Road

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Wed Jul 2 13:36:51 UTC 2008

Great! I'm glad it is finally in.

If any of you recall, this came about because we had suspicious activity
problems in the block about a year ago --- the council passed a resolution
to get a new light installed back then, but the wheels of progress at Pepco
take a while. Our previous acting director and our new director in Public
Works were very diligent about keeping this on track.

Thanks again to neighbors for being pro-active about communicating the
concerns you saw. Keep me posted if you see anything else unusual.

- Alice

Alice Ewen Walker
Councilwoman, Ward 1
Town of Riverdale Park