[RP TownTalk] Contractor/Handyman

Dotsie rowdee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:40:34 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have a problem with water warping the top frame of the french doors on my
addition. The doors were just put in 3.5 years ago. It is clear that water
has gotten into the wall above the doors and now the doors are not fitting
properly into the warped frame.

My problem is that I have no idea who to call to even assess the situation,
mush less who is qualified to fix it. Does anyone on the list either do this
kind of work or know someone who can? Or just a lead on how to find someone.
I'm afraid that every rain storm is compounding the situation and I don't
want to replace the whole wall, again!

Thanks,
Dotsie