[RP TownTalk] Young Entrepreneur's Club

Lucy Archer hotcocomonkey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 03:33:36 UTC 2008

Young Entrepreneurs age 12 and under,

Are you interested in making something to sell at the Riverdale Farmer's
Market?  The Market has donate a free one-day table for us!

We are going to be baking, creating signs, and learning how to run a
business.  If you would like to sell something else besides baked goods,
please call and share your ideas.

Half of our profits will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

A group meeting will be scheduled within a few weeks.  At the meeting we
will decide which day to sell at the Farmer's Market.

Please contact Lucy Archer at hotcocomonkey at gmail.com or (301)927-1281
(leave voicemail).