[RP TownTalk] Contractor/Handyman

Kopal Barnouin-Jha kopalb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:28:29 UTC 2008

Dotsie,

> My problem is that I have no idea who to call to even assess the situation,
> mush less who is qualified to fix it. Does anyone on the list either do this

I would highly recommend Colin Delzell for this job.  He's licensed,
very experienced, and stands behind his work.  I have had a lot of
work done by him and can't say enough about the quality and
workmanship, not to mention how reasonable the prices are given the
excellent work.

You can reach him at 202-321-0045 or colin at clevelandparkremodeling.com

I had him help me fix a situation in which water had been entering a
basement for years...and am very pleased with the results.

Kopal