[RP TownTalk] Little Giant closed??

Adrienne Allegretti adgealleg at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 01:45:36 UTC 2008

How sad.
Every time I went in there I had nothing but wonderful service.
I never went when it was just the owner by himself. I usually had my order taken by his wife. We would sit out on the patio out front with our dog. And his son usually delivered the food.
Too bad... I will miss them.
But I hope the best of luck to El Rancho and hope it turns out to be a hit.

Corey Slavitt Sun Jul 13 20:19:52 UTC 2008 I always liked Little Giant, but probably didn't frequent it often
enough.  It was easier to snack there when I worked in town.

I heard the owner had a heart attack six months ago and quadruple
by-pass surgery.  Prior to bringing the Little Giant to Riverdale, it
was in D.C. somewhere, I believe.  Anyway, the thought is that they
sold it because he was not able to run it anymore because of his
health.  He often seemed to do it all . . . take your order, cook,
clean, refill your coffee cup, deliver your plate and check, and ring
you up at the cash register, too.  Sigh . . .

-- Corey