[RP TownTalk] so long and thanks for all the fish

MaryEllen Kustin maryellenkustin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:52:21 UTC 2008

Dear Riverdale Parkians,

We have had the pleasure of living in your lovely town for the past 2 years.
We know we really lucked out when we moved in with Christie, and have met
many fine people in Riverdale and beyond. We're not moving terribly far
away--just into DC-- but we'll miss seeing you all so regularly. I suspect
we won't be able to stay away from the RP Farmer's Market for too long,
though!

Best wishes and a wonderful rest of your summer!

Sincerely,
Mary Ellen, Will, and Luna (woof!)

PS If you're interested in my latest undertaking, please check out my Team
in Training page (http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/nattri08/mkustin) as
my teammates and I work to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
(LLS) to find a cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and
improve the quality of life of patients and their families.