[RP TownTalk] Wachovia and the Field of Rubble

lisagrob at verizon.net lisagrob at verizon.net
Wed Jul 16 11:56:05 UTC 2008

  Is there a place on the Wachovia lot we would be allowed to plant or
is that counter-productive? It also doesn't look hospitable to life.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at  2:59 PM, Todd Whitehead wrote:

Dwight,

You provided me with just the opening I needed!

Gorgeous Prince George's Day is Saturday, October 11.  For those of you
who don't know, GPGD is a day set aside where citizens' groups plant
trees, shrubs, and flowers in public areas.  Prince George's county
provides the groups with the trees, shrubs, and flowers (bulbs); the
groups provide the moxie.

I am spearheading this initiative much as I did last year.  (I hope that
the results won't be as dire).

I have already started the conversation with our Director of Public
Works to find out where he would like these plants to be located.

I need lots of volunteers, so if you're at all interested, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Todd
6309 51st Ave.