[RP TownTalk] Rt 1 Development

Marianne Thrift marianne.thrift at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:59:59 UTC 2008

I'm all for that idea Chocolate!, Bakery ...). I'd also like to know what
happened/is happening with regards to the "Green" businesses! The meeting
was very well attended and there seemed to be a lot of enthusiasm for making
Riverdale Park the *Place *to go for green products and technology. Has
anyone heard any more? I was wondering if anyone who had attended might have
some minutes, websites etc. for the rest of the town to look at that will be
informative.