[RP TownTalk] Green Meeting

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Thu Jul 17 14:16:38 UTC 2008

Actually, Keith Ware was not asking residents to volunteer to write his
business plan. He was there to gauge community support and to get a better
sense of the community. Several of his business partners were there,
including Linda from GreenPets (sorry I'm blanking on her last name at this
moment).
I talked with Linda last week - she is the person helping to develop the
numbers side of the plan with Keith. Linda is developing an initial plan and
hopes to come back to the town with more information in August.

- Alice

--
Alice Ewen Walker
Councilwoman, Ward 1